Sunday, August 1, 2010

Went riding Saturday morning, took some new routes I hadn't taken before. It was fun and scary at the same time. I got out on GA400 for a brief ride and got it up to 85mph, about all the Ninja will do. Didn't have to put up with stupid bicyclists either.

Serviced the Tundra, oil change, new air filter, now to find some brake pads and rotors, they need replacing.

Jill and I went to a new (to us) restaurant Saturday night, Los Rios. It's a hole in the wall joint that we found through a friend. Good cheap Mexican food, much better than the pretentious crap around Vickery, and Alpharetta. We were supposed to go see "Inception", but after a few drinks at dinner, and feeling very full we couldn't seem to convince ourselves to go. We rented some crap movies and went home.

Caffeine and Octane was this morning, another huge turn out this month. The heat was pretty unbearable although I did end up staying until 10am. I put the Mercedes station wagon up for sale and had a few interested parties. We'll see how that pans out.

Scott started a blog on his and Karen's move to Bloomington IL. It's looking good so far, I hope he keeps it up.

I bought Jill a bicycle today, we have some bike paths around here, and we'd like to go riding. She and I went out to practice tonight, she hasn't ridden in a long time. Can't wait to get out there and go riding.

No comments: