I found the side covers on Ebay tonight, in great condition, not expensive either. I'm bidding on them now. Ends in 4 days. The starting bid is .99 cents. LOL. Found a couple fenders, but they seem to be common and for around $20-$30 so I'm not rushing on that. I removed the fuel tank and took a look at the coils and wiring. It appears that Brent installed the new Suzuki coils already, wonder if they're wired correctly? I'm still amassing a list of things to get, and trying to figure out how the hell the carbs come off. From what I've read on the GS forum getting the airbox out is next to impossible. My list of parts is getting bigger too. My buddy Brad gave me a recommendation on a coating for the tank called Red Kote to seal the rust in the fuel tank. Going to give that a try. I am slowly figuring out the wiring, but it's a little confusing. Progress is slow but coming along.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Glad to hear you're having luck so far! We need photos!
Very interesting ;)
Post a Comment